Bring back the ringtone as a forgotten art.
Are you sick of your iPhone’s pre-programmed ringtones and wish for the days when you could make your own?
Using a song as a ringtone on your iPhone has never been easier than it is now, thanks to the iOS 14 update. However, it does need some effort.
You may make a song your phone ringtone, by saving it in your Files app or purchasing it and downloading it to your phone. You can’t utilize tracks from Apple Music or any streaming platform like Spotify. The simplest method to handle this is to choose your favorite music and convert it to mp3 files with an mp3 converter or purchase it from the iTunes Store. Then, in GarageBand, make a loop of that music and export it as a ringtone. Don’t worry; the method is simple, and we’ll guide you through it step by step.
Proceed by downloading and saving the music on your iPhone. The simplest way is to get the music you want from YouTube and convert it to an mp3 file. If you need support, go to the link above.
To make a song on your iPhone ring, follow the given instructions.
How to make a piece of music for your iPhone ringtone:
- Download the file (save it)
- Open Garageband and turn it on.
- Sipw up and from the bottom of the screen to choose “AUDIO RECORDER.” With “AUDIO RECORDER.” make your ringtone
- In the top right-hand corner, tap the grey lines. The grey lines should be tapped.
- In the screen’s upper left corner click the blue metronome.
- In the top right-hand corner, tap the grey loop.
The grey loop should be tapped.
- Go to the top of the screen and select “File” or “Music” to find the music you would use as the caller song.
- In the top right-hand corner, tap the little grey + arrow. The “+ “should be tapped.
- Increase the length of each section from eight to thirty seconds.
Since a ringtone is thirty seconds long, you need your segment to be thirty seconds long.
Tap “Trim” while holding on to music or song to select the thirty seconds you wish to be your phone calling tune or ringtone. Drag the audio around after selecting “Trim” to acquire the part you want.
Select “My Songs” from the grey arrow in the upper left corner. Select the grey arrow when your ringtone is ready to be exported.
- Double-tap your music to rename it.
- Select “Share” while holding down the “Share” button on your music.
- Click “Ringtone”
- Choose “Continue”
- Tap “Export”