Don’t want to show likes on your Instagram photos to anyone? Here’s how you can hide likes on Instagram.
Here’s how you can hide Instagram likes
On Instagram, users upload photos or videos and share them with their followers or friend groups. The app is available on iOS and Android devices. Additionally, Instagram users can view, comment on, and like posts shared by their friends and create an account using an email address and a username. Anyone 13 and over can sign up by registering an email address.
Instagram has added the ability to conceal like and view counts on all posts in a user’s feed, in an effort to improve the user’s experienceWith this improvement, users can hide their own likes and views from other users, enabling them to concentrate on content rather than popularity.
You may either conceal the like and view count on a post before it is published or after it has been published. We’ll show you how to conceal Instagram likes on your own photos and in your feed.
Also Check: How to save Instagram photos
You can hide likes on other accounts by following these steps:
- Go to your Instagram account and log in.
- Select the three black lines in the upper right corner. Click the three black lines on the right side of the page in order to hide your likes.
- Choose “Settings” from the drop-down menu.You can hide your likes in the newsfeed by selecting “Settings.”.
- By selecting “Settings” from the drop-down menu, you can hide your likes
- You should choose “Hide Likes and Views”. When the drop-down menu is displayed, you should select the option to hide the Like and View counts.
Before you post your Instagram photo, scroll down to the advanced settings section in grey (where you can write your description and tag accounts).
- To conceal likes on your Instagram post, go to “Advanced Settings.”
- To conceal the like and view counts on your post, click on the white circle.
The following steps will help you hide likes on your Instagram posts retroactively:
- Go to the post you want to conceal likes on and tap the three grey dots in the upper right corner.
- In the drop-down menu, select “Hide Like Count.”
- Select “Hide Like Count” to conceal the likes on your Instagram post.It will state “liked by one person and others” after concealing like counts beneath a post.
That’s How you can hide likes on Instagram.
I hope that the article helps you in hiding your Instagram likes, if worked let us know!